Barberry Root Powder 1lb
Free shipping within Canada on $65+ and the U.S.A on $100+ purchases.
Barberry Root Powder root bark contains alkaloids, the most prominent being berberine. Laboratory studies in test tubes and animals suggest that berberine has anticonvulsant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
Berberine has also been shown to have a positive impact on the immune system, making it helpful for a wide range of infections and diseases.
In addition to berberine and vitamin C, barberry also contains the B vitamin thiamine; the carotenoid, beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin; as well as chromium, cobalt, and zinc.
Here are the benefits of Barberry Root Powder:
- Helps the Gastrointestinal Tract, this is because Berberine acts on the smooth muscles that line the intestines, helping improve digestion and reduce gastrointestinal pain. Natural source of antibiotics
- Fights metabolic syndrome: Metabolic problems include high blood sugar, high triglyceride level, low HDL, high LDL, high blood pressure, or abdominal obesity
- Cleanses gallbladder and liver
- Improves heart health
- Prevents and helps diabetes
- Fight and helps protect against any infection by stopping bad bacteria from attaching to human cells
Botanical Name: Berberis Vulgaris
Contain No: artificial coloring, artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, sugar, gluten, start, or wheat.