ORGANIC BARLEY FLOUR
Regular price $17.49
Shipping calculated at checkout.
***SELECT YOUR LBS FROM SIZE***
Whole grain barley is high-fiber, high-protein and low gluten. Unlike pot or pearl barley the bran is intact.
- Golden color and plump oblong shape.
- Barley is one of the oldest grains, having been cultivated for about 10,000 years.
- Versatile and delicious when eaten as a whole grain or milled into flour.
- Barley is approximately 17% fiber. Barley's high level of beta glucan fiber helps to control blood sugar and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- An excellent low gluten source of vitamin B1, selenium, phosphorus, copper, chromium, magnesium, niacin, molybdenum and manganese.
- Reduce hunger, help to loose and maintain healthy body weight
- Beta-Glucans help lower Cholesterol
- Insoluble and soluble fiber content improves digestion