Regular price $15.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free shipping within Canada on $100+ purchase.
Whole grain barley is high-fiber, high-protein, and low gluten. Unlike pot or pearl barley, the bran is intact.
- The golden color and plump oblong shape.
- Barley is one of the oldest grains, having been cultivated for about 10,000 years.
- Versatile and delicious when eaten as a whole grain or milled into flour.
- Barley is approximately 17% fiber. Barley's high level of beta-glucan fiber helps to control blood sugar and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- An excellent low gluten source of vitamin B1, selenium, phosphorus, copper, chromium, magnesium, niacin, molybdenum, and manganese.
- Reduce hunger, help to lose and maintain healthy body weight
- Beta-Glucans help lower Cholesterol
- Insoluble and soluble fiber content improves digestion