Organic Barley Grass 1lb- Free Shipping
Free shipping within Canada.
Barley grass is so nutrient-dense that it can supply complete nutritional support.
Botanical Name: Hordeum vulgare
It rich in:
- Antioxidant enzymes such as superoxide dismutase (SOD) and nitrogen reductase
- Eight essential amino acids, making it rich in protein
- Minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and copper
- Vitamins: beta-Carotene, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, pantothenic acid, lutein and folic acid
- Antioxidant bioflavonoids, a number of C-glycosylflavones, including saponarin and lutonarin
Recommended usage: 1 tablespoon up to two times a day
Contain No: artificial coloring, artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, sugar, gluten, or wheat.