Moringa is loaded with over 90 phytonutrients including protein. As a high protein food and a rich source of the amino acid tryptophan, Moringa benefits neurotransmitter functions, including those that produce the “feel good” hormone serotonin. Its also called “Miracle Leaf,” due to its anti inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral compounds.
Moringa is also rich in antioxidants and compounds that improve thyroid health, which makes it beneficial for maintaining high energy levels plus fighting fatigue, depression, low libido, moods swings and insomnia.
Moringa has the ability to treat many conditions such as:
- Inflammation-related diseases
- Arthritis and other joint pain, such as rheumatism
- Allergies and asthma
- Chronic headaches
- Heart problems, including high blood pressure
- Fluid retention
- It also regulates hormones
- Thyroid disorders
- Low sex drive. Improves libido
- Bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections
- Detoxes heavy metals, therefore cleanses the liver
- Kidney stones
- Slows aging
- Helps with digestion
- Constipation, stomach pains and diarrhea
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers or spasms
- Nourishes the skin and heals the skin of things like acne, wounds, dandruff, and etc
Organic Moringa Powder: click the image
At Apex Nutrition, we provide many exceptional high quality and potent leafy green supplements to help optimize our client's health. One thing you should know is although this product is great, individual needs will differ and for optimal result, at Apex Nutrition, we will couple products based on your goal.